Pages

EXAMS...... ^_^

We all know how much we LOVE learning...........


.....And Exams too..........................

Er... okay, maybe not that much. 
Anyways, we are all almost half-way through our exams and the days will go by pretty fast. Besides, we've got a really important event coming up in the next month! :D I mean the exhibition of course! [Honestly speaking that's about the only thing that's keeping me going right now]

So all the best for the remaining subjects :) !!!

Meanwhile, I'm browsing for exam-related pictures and one click on Google has enlightened me about the unity of the mind of to-be-educated-or-not individuals...
Caution: The following stunts have been performed by professionals. Do NOT try this at school.








You remember those days when we used to be asked to sing and dance and doodle for marks? Good old days..... Sigh...


Okay, gotta go... Time to study....  :)  ....
.....Wait........ 12:35???? :O  
Aww man....  
_____________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meenu I love it ... lol :) I was laughing continuously so that I didn't even feel the tears rolling down my cheeks ... :) :) Frankly saying I LOVE exams as the girl do in the second picture ... :) :) lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D lol... We all do Rachu, we ALL do... :)

    ReplyDelete